No Car No Problem
- Walk down to the Old Bushmills Distillery and have lunch in the cafe, wander round the Distillery shop and then stagger back home after a few samples.
- Dander down to the village to get the morning papers and read them in one of the local cafes over a morning coffee.
- Explore the shops of Bushmills, lose yourself in 1608 Gallery, look for gifts in the Designerie, wander through Glass's Fruit Shop and get a quarter
of midget gems.
- Take the dog for a nice long walk along the path beside the steam train to the Giant's Causeway, have a cup of tea in the Nook and then get the train
- Cycle down into Portballintrae to the harbour and go for a swim or maybe just have a drink in the Bayview overlooking the harbour.
- Get the fishing rods out and temp the salmon and trout in the River Bush into your net.
- Try and spot the kingfisher around the ponds.
- Jump on the Causeway Rambler for the day (and take the dog with you) and go to White Park Bay for a good long walk, then onto Ballintoy for lunch and
to Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge if you dare!
- Pamper yourself in Bespoke Beauty in Bushmills.
- Back onto the Causeway Rambler to Portrush for a stick of rock (you know your holiday would not be complete without on!) and then to Coleraine for
- Shop for your tea in Bushmills, get your BBQ meat, salad, bread baps and a bottle of wine from shops all within 50m of each other, very handy!
- Chill out at your caravan, you have worked hard for your holiday and now you can relax.