- Visit the largest amusement park in Ireland at Barry's Portrush.
- Go Geocaching, there are lots of geocaches around Bushmills and the North
Coast and the first one might be closer than you think.
- Building sandcastles on 2 miles of golden sand at Portstewart Strand, explore the 6,000 year old sand dunes, see the wild fowl at the Barmouth.
- Burn off some energy at the Crescent Portstewart with Ireland's first musical fountains and play area with paddling pool and boating lake.
- Go to the flicks at the Jet Centre Coleraine, also Alley Cats indoor
adventure play area and 14 lane ten pin bowling alley.
- Find the pirates at Treasure Island soft play area over three floors in the Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre, Ballymoney.
- Try zip lining, archery, raft building, climbing wall and sooo much more at Carrowmena Activity Centre.
- Paddle in the outdoor swimming pool at the Arcadia Portrush with the play park and sand area overlooking the wonderful Whiterocks beach.
- Ride a donkey and pet all the animals at Rosepark Farm in Ballymoney.
- Go surfing in Portrush (and not on a computer!!) with Alive Surf School or Troggs.
- Try you hand at scuba diving with Aquaholics.
- Are you the next Harry Houdini? Can you escape from the Elementary Escape Rooms in Portrush?
- Go on a farm visit, see the whole process from farm to fork with Broighter Gold farm tours.
- Love chocolate? Enrol in the Chocolate Making classes with Chocolate Manor or craft classes in The Designerie in Bushmills.
- Saddle up and go horse riding overlooking the Glens of Antrim at Sheans Horse Farm,
- Have a go on a hovercraft or football golf at Foylehov