- Visit Old Bushmills Distillery for the guided tour and book a tasting session to discover your favourite whiskey (please note children aged 8 and under are not allowed on the tour).
- Visit Hezlett House Castlerock, 17th century thatched cottage, guided tours are available
- See history literally forged in steel at the last working water-driven spade mill in daily use at Patterson’s Spade Mill, Templepatrick.
- Go for Gold at the Steensons, watch the highly skilled craftspeople make stunning hand crafted jewellery at Glenarm.
- Visit the Ballymoney museum and see what happened in the past 9,000 years in the area, also includes a genealogical research area.
- Find your ancestors at Coleraine Library; you never know who might be hidden in your closet!
- Shop for the latest fashions at the Diamond Centre in Coleraine.
- The ultimate in pampering, book a session at a day spa in Springwell Manor Health Farm or Perfections Day Spa or Bespoke Beauty in Bushmills.
- If you are getting wet anyway why not book a surf lesson or go scuba diving.
- Love food? Treat yourself to one of the fabulous foodie tours tasting delicious local food and drink with Causeway Coast Foodie Tours or Irish Feast Food Tours.
- Are you the next Harry Houdini? Can you escape from the Elementary Escape Rooms in Portrush?
- Go and take a running jump of the coast – try coasteering with Causeway Coasteering.
- Forest park in the rain! Why not, Ballypatrick Forest has a five mile drive though the park with great views of Rathlin Island.
- Take your favourite book down to the gas lit bar in the Bushmills Inn and order a pint of Guinness.
- Try your had at something different and learn a new craft at Pretty Crafty Design Studio in Castlerock. Quilting, knitting, stone painting, model boat painting etc. Tearoom on site.
- Take a walk though Castlecatt Studio Gallery and admire James McNulty’s oils, watercolours and pastels. Or head over to PortstewART Gallery in, yes
you have guessed it Portstewart!!!