- Go for a walk though the Walled Garden at Benvarden, Dervock, rose beds, herbaceous borders, kitchen garden, woodland walk and tea room.
- Try your hand at hovercrafting, clay pigeon shooting, archery and powerturn buggying
with Foylehov in Limavady.
- Go canoeing, kayaking, build your own raft, ziplining, rock climbing at Carrowmena Activity Centre.
- Improve your swing at one of the numerous spectacular golf courses and links courses in the area.
- Saddle up and head out to enjoy the views of the Glens of Antrim at Sheans Horse Farm in Armoy
- Enjoy a spectacular trial flight along the beautiful Causeway Coast with Ulster Seaplane Association
- Be adventurous and try a tandem skydive with Moonjumper International
- Or go it alone with the Wild Geese Parachute Centre
- Try land yachting with Blokart Fun.
- Explore the underworld or rather the under the sea with Aquaholics, the PADI 5 star
dive centre. Or go on a sea safari along the coast.
- Try paddleboarding with SurfsupNI or learn to surf with Alive Surf School
- The perfect day for a drive along the world famous Causeway Coast Road, follow the signs for the Causeway Coastal Route to Larne. Be warned you will
fall in love with the scenery!
- Try your hand at fishing for mackerel or looking for shipwrecks or wildlife spotting on the River Bann with the Causeway Lass.
- Ease the strain and take the train to Londonderry from Coleraine. The track runs
under Mussenden Temple and along the beach at Benone.
- Take a long walk along our fabulous Blue Flag beaches and build your own castles