Covid Restrictions and the Reopening of Ballyness Caravan Park in 2021

18th Feb 21

 

 

The Executive has confirmed that Lockdown will be extended until the 1st of April. Hopefully, this decision will allow for a safe and uninterrupted season from April on.

Any touring bookings affected will be cancelled and refunded in the coming days. Easter bookings remain uncertain and so for now we will leave any bookings from the 1st of April as they are.

The Executive has advised that the next full review will be on the 18th of March. In the meantime current restrictions are constantly being reviewed and only those that are strictly necessary will be maintained.

The pathway out of lockdown is planned to be published on the 1st of March.

As of yet there is still uncertainty regarding when we will be opening and in what capacity but as soon as we hear of any developments we will update Facebook and our website.

Hopefully we will see light at the end of the tunnel soon.