General Data Protection Regulations
Ballyness Caravan Park Privacy Notice for General Public on Newsletter Signup on Website
Under the General Data Protection Regulations out on 25th May 2018, we are “data controller” of your personal information that we have collected about you, and we have certain legal responsibilities concerning how we collect, use and share your personal information.
What Information we Hold
We currently hold your name and email address from the Newsletter sign up on our website. These are the details you have used to opt in for our Newsletters and blogs. These records are held securely on our web hosts server.
How we use your Personal Information
We only hold your personal information that is lawfully used in our business. We use your personal information to communicate with you and send you marketing information on the park.
All Newsletters and blogs include an unsubscribe option at the bottom so you can stop receiving information from us at any time you wish.
Transfers of Personal Information
We do not transfer any personal information to any third party. All personal information is used solely for the purposes mentioned above.
How Long will we keep your Personal Information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as you wish to continue receiving information from us. You can opt out/unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every Newsletter or blog we send you.
Lawful basis for Processing your Personal Information
We lawfully hold your personal information to enable us to:
- A. Undertake our legitimate business interests including enabling us to provide you with products, services and marketing information.
- B. To fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations
Your Rights in relation to your Personal Information
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should first contact us in Reception or phone us on 028 2073 2393.
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- a. Provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal information
- b. Provide you with a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you
- c. Update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold
- d. Delete any personal information that we no longer have the lawful ground to use
- e. Object to our use of your personal information if it is causing you undue harm. In such a case we must cease using your personal information for that purpose.
Our full General Data Protection Regulations Policy for Newsletter sign up is available in Reception and on the website www.ballynesscaravanpark.com. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ballyness Caravan Park